Response to Natural Disasters
The COVID-19 pandemic not only raised health concerns but also forced society into a socio-economic crisis due to the extended periods of lockdown. To provide relief to the economically weaker sections of society, like the daily wage workers, Cosmo Foundation actively conducted large-scale food, health & hygiene kits distribution across Gujarat, Maharashtra, Delhi & Rajasthan. As a result, we could make a difference to over 2,25,000 people across the 4 states.
We distributed the following to help our society through the lockdown:
- Cooked Meals - 1,37,200 Units.
- Sanitizers - 32500 Units.
- Grocery Kits - 1,00,000 Kgs
- Hand Washstands in Health Centers - 4
- Hygiene Kits - 5,000 Nos.
- Touched 2,50,700 lives through COVID Relief
- Bus service for stranded laborers.
- Masks - 20,000 Units.