Response to Natural Disasters
The COVID-19 pandemic not only raised health concerns but also forced society into a socio-economic crisis due to the extended periods of lockdown. To provide relief to the economically weaker sections of society, like the daily wage workers, Cosmo Foundation actively conducted large-scale food, health & hygiene kits distribution across Gujarat, Maharashtra, Delhi & Rajasthan. As a result, we could make a difference to over 4.40+ Lac people across the 4 states.
We distributed the following to help our society through the lockdown:
- Cooked Meals – 34,4,00 Units.
- Sanitizers - 32500 Units.
- Grocery Kits - 1,00,000 Kgs
- Hand Washstands in Health Centres - 11
- Hygiene Kits – 5,292 Nos.
- Oximeters and Thermal Guns – 31
- Masks - 20,000 Units.
- Beds & Steam Vaporisers – 100
- Oxygen Concentrators – 6
- Blankets – 3450
- Vaccines – 31,104
- Non-Invasive Ventilators - 12
- Bus service for stranded laborers.
- Reached 3,60,000 people through Covid Awareness and Counselling
- Touched 4,42,168 lives through COVID Relief