Our Employee Engagement program provides opportunities to Cosmo Films’ employees to serve the larger community and align their personal beliefs & values with that of the organization. This allows us to leverage the power of business for the social good. We also organize employee volunteering programs that align with their specific goals and requirements.
Here are some of the ways in which employees of Cosmo Films support the mission of the organization:
- Hosting sessions with students on career guidance, advance excel, math, and motivation.
- Participating in tree plantation drives, village cleanliness campaigns, and other community-based programs.
- Celebrating ‘Joy of Giving’ week by collecting clothes, toys, stationery and distributing them amongst the students in need.
- Organizing blood donation camp.
- Mentoring aspiring Shalinis for higher education and empowerment under Cosmo Udayan Shalini Fellowship Program.