At Cosmo Foundation, periodic assessment of students, concurrent monitoring of classrooms and programs and impact evaluation with external agencies is a regular phenomenon.
The major impact of Cosmo Foundation Programs:
- 42000 rural children and youth from 112 villages benefitted through Cosmo educational programs.
- 1, 00,000 rural community members were imparted health, hygiene and COVID Awareness.
- 2, 50, 000 lives benefitted through COVID Relief.
- 5000 rural students got access to clean toilets in Govt schools.
- 400 waste bins installed across villages to promote cleanliness.
- Promoted rural livelihood and green environment with plantation of 5000 fruit trees.
- Promotion of clean and green environment with plantation across schools and public places.
- Built a cadre of community based teachers with trainings and employment.
- 51 rural students awarded Laptops for the best performance in Computer Literacy Program
- Trained rural youth on digital operations, English communication and soft skills.